Eating out is an important part of our culture so it’s important to know how to do so without sabotaging your health and fitness program! Here are some of my favorite tips for how to eat healthy in restaurants and not needing to loosen your belt before you leave!
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- The Real Sugar/Carbohydrate Content of White and Whole Wheat Bread - June 21, 2017
- 6 “Healthy” Foods That Are Keeping You Fat - June 15, 2017
- What’s In My Travel Bag (Healthy!) - June 9, 2017
- Debunking the Saturated Fat-Cholesterol and Healthy Diet Myth - June 4, 2017
- Proof of the Mind Body Connection! Messages from the Water with Dr. Masaru Emoto - May 22, 2017