Eating out is an important part of our culture so it’s important to know how to do so without sabotaging your health and fitness program! Here are some of my favorite tips for how to eat healthy in restaurants and not needing to loosen your belt before you leave!
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- 12 Steps to Self-Care - July 28, 2017
- Maybe You’re Not Hungry…Maybe You’re Actually THIRSTY Instead! How To Know If You’re Dehydrated - July 3, 2017
- The Real Sugar/Carbohydrate Content of White and Whole Wheat Bread - June 21, 2017
- 6 “Healthy” Foods That Are Keeping You Fat - June 15, 2017
- What’s In My Travel Bag (Healthy!) - June 9, 2017