Often we are living a life we don’t love or is unfulfilling because we have lost touch with a part of ourselves that knows what we really want to be happy.
At this month’s Healthy Living Workshop, we will help you get clear on what it is you are really aching for and wanting in your life and help you understand the critical difference between your “needs” and your “values”.
By tapping into your center of feeling – your heart center – you will access the power of your deepest truth, your Inner Knowing that will ultimately guide you to you your happiness and joy. It is this internal energy and emotion “source” where you “feel” what you want in your life and where your dreams (still) “live”.
Your Personal Happiness Formula Exercises:
1. Create a Values Tree: Gain clarity as to who we really are, meaning: who we are at our truest and most pure self – without any outside programming, social masks, identities, fears, labels or expectations.
2. Create a Personal To-Feel List: Gain clarity on want we truly want – without the programming of those same outside influences.
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- What Are the Best Shoes for Dance Fitness, Zumba or Working Out? - January 18, 2018
- Top Tips For Avoiding the Winter Blues! - November 29, 2017
- Top 10 Weight Loss Mistakes - November 9, 2017
- My New Healthy Habit I Can Do In My Jammies! - November 2, 2017
- My 5-Minute Habit that Sets My Day Off Right! - October 7, 2017