Finally a place to go where you can meet all of your fitness, social and fun needs!
Miami Fitness & Lifestyle™ is a one-of-a-kind place:
We are a holistic lifestyle studio with a social conscience…and we want you to make us your second home.
At Miami Fitness & Lifestyle™ we service your body, mind and soul:
- We service your body by offering the most exciting, diverse and innovative group exercise *classes taught by some of New England’s top instructors
- We service your mind by offering various wellness and lifestyle programs to help reinforce your health and fitness goals at home and to help make positive changes a part of your regular life
- We service your soul by offering fun social events, activities and FUNdraisers where you can feel connected, supported and entertained as well as part of a group of friends and community
We want to be more then the place you just go to “take a class” or “workout for an hour a few times a week and then go home”. We want to be MORE than that!
Think of us as the Cheers of fitness!
You see, we aspire to support and enhance your life…beyond the studio or gym- to turn you on from the inside…to light you up and make you feel like you have the tools you need to be your best in every regard: so you feel healthy, fit, strong, inspired and connected to a special group of friends so you can then be your best self.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, then join our email list for updates. We look forward to meeting you.
*FEATURING OVER 35 CLASSES A WEEK including Zumba®, Vixen Workout®, Hip Hop, Bootcamp, Barre, Pilates, Yoga, POUND® Drumming, Cize®, Yin Yoga, Brazilian Bootie and a whole bunch of specialty classes and programs.
Miami Fitness & Lifestyle™
Turn on your life!
202 Sutton St
North Andover, MA 01845
Be prepared to blast fat, tone, tighten and sweat your way to a complete full body workout!
- 20 minutes of Barre/Toning
- 20 minutes of ZUMBA/Cardio
- 20 minutes of Yoga/Stretch
It’s the perfect full-body workout for a lean, fit and feminine physique!
Class Card Holders: Regular Pricing ($6.50/person)
*Please bring a mat and water
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND ALL LEVELS
Join us Saturday, April 4th at our 8am Zumba® class and be automatically entered to win some fun prizes. It’s a great way to kick off the coming of Spring!
First United Methodist Church
57 Peters Street
North Andover, MA, 01845
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND ALL ABILITIES: Walk-Ins/New Friends always welcome 🙂
SAVE THE DATE: 4th Annual Zumba® for Autism Event at Melmark New England
Friday, March 20, 2015
Melmark New England Gymnasium
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND ALL ABILITIES
PLEASE JOIN ME AT MY NEWEST CLASS
Mondays 5:30pm – 6:25pm
Do you like ZUMBA but want to find something a little different, fresh and new?
- Want a good workout but need something a little slower paced with less impact?
Do you find yourself movin’ and groovin’ to the tunes on your car radio?
Fierce FUNk is a new, exciting dance-fitness program founded by Pepper Von, one of the most respected and creative dance-fitness practitioners. Pepper’s creation combines a street style funk movement with a contemporary hip-hop feel, for an inspiring, fun and complete workout.
Don’t know how to dance? Don’t worry. I’ll show you how to put the “F-U-N” in FUNk! 🙂
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND ALL ABILITIES!
First United Methodist Church
57 Peters Street
North Andover, MA 01845, United States
5-Class Card $40
10-Class Card: $65 (only $6.50/class!)
*Class Cards must be used within 3 months of purchase
LIKE Amy Fournier on Facebook
Follow on Twitter at Tweet with Amy
So you think you’re ready to jump in and join the party? HOORAY! I can’t wait to meet you 🙂 Here are a few tips to help make your experience and amazing one:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TO CLASS
- Bring a bottle of fresh water and a towel
- Wear comfy exercise cloths like tights/sweatpants/shorts, exercise bra and T-shirt or tank top or whatever makes you feel fly
- Some classes require a mat- like Flex Appeal, RIPPED Fitness Circuits, Turbo Toning, Body Barre Fusion, Bootcamp and Yoga (Please just ask or read in the class description)
- Wear supportive, not “old”, quality exercise sneakers (DO NOT wear running sneakers for any dance-based class)
- Know your limitations, injuries, etc. and feel free to ask instructor how a movement can be modified if you need
- Carry your exercise sneakers if weather is bad to protect the floors and everyone’s safety
- Please do not wear perfume in class
- Have your healthy Recovery Drink ready for you in the car to refuel your body. (SEE VIDEO ON MY RECOVERY DRINK HERE)
- Listen to fun music in the car to get you in the mood
- Be sure to sign up for my FREE newsletter so you hear of new classes, special events/FUNdraisers and other hot stuff
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- Classes and events are open to the public and Drop-ins are always welcome space allowing.
- Once you arrive, tell the person at the front desk you are new so we can welcome you!
- Please be sure to sign a waiver and get proper medical clearance prior to participating.
- Grab a free pen, fun bracelet and maybe take a peak at our lifestyle boutique items.
- Make sure you know where the bathrooms are (at the front entrance) -you might want to use before we start!
- Take breaks as you need them and listen to your body.
- Remember that every instructor is different and has their own style. If you find a class is not to your liking, please check out another class/instructor to keep your party going!
- Relax, have fun, be patient with yourself and let give yourself time to learn. Each time will get easier (and more fun!)
- Please come introduce yourself to me – I want to meet you – either before or after class.
- Feel good about yourself that you took some time to do something healthy, positive and energizing for yourself…GOOD JOB! 🙂