After over 25 years in the health and fitness industry and with varying degrees of success, including performing for large audiences, spots on National television and commercials, modeling/magazine cover features and being a guest consultant on radio shows, what I’ve learned is that no matter how high the perceived level of the accomplishment, you can’t truly enjoy any achievement and have a sense of rest and peace in your heart until you first do these two critical things:
1. You know who you are – without all of the societal programing, expectations and people-pleasing
2. Line your mind up with your emotions, feelings and beliefs with your body, energy and spirit.
You see, you can do all the “right” things:
- follow the toughest, most scientific workout program
- commit to the strictest diet
- and even have the “perfect” life on the outside with the perfect body, house, car, job, kids…or whatever
…but until you get your mind right and address your Emotional Fitness, which I like to think of as:
- knowing who you are
- what’s really important to you
- what’s driving you and your behavior
- how you think
- what you believe
- what your values are
- what you focus on
- how you process emotions
- how you talk to yourself
…and then utilize the habits, tools and techniques you need so you can live in accordance with these components, I guarantee you will continue to spin your wheels, your results will not last very long, you will always feel like it’s “hard” or a struggle and you will even feel miserable, deprived, a loss of freedom and/or at the very least unfulfilled at a gut level.
Well I’m here to let you know the good news: There is a better way – and it’s A LOT easier than you think! And I know because I’ve lived it myself.
That’s why my passion – my mission – is to help share what I’ve learned to help others struggling with the same issues by creating products, eBooks, workshops, classes and events that address these issues and help share the habits, techniques and tools I’ve discovered to harmonize them.
I would love to connect with YOU and hope to meet you in person one day and hear your story. I know we can learn from each other and we might even have some fun along the way. I sure would be honored to share this crazy this crazy thing called Life with you!
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- What Are the Best Shoes for Dance Fitness, Zumba or Working Out? - January 18, 2018
- Top Tips For Avoiding the Winter Blues! - November 29, 2017
- Top 10 Weight Loss Mistakes - November 9, 2017
- My New Healthy Habit I Can Do In My Jammies! - November 2, 2017
- My 5-Minute Habit that Sets My Day Off Right! - October 7, 2017