Do you HATE winter? Or maybe you don’t like the hot, humid summers? Odds are you’ve probably noticed that you crave different foods during different times of year. In this audio clip Amy shares some insights from Traditional Chinese Medicine to help harmonize your mind and your body with the change of seasons.
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- The Real Sugar/Carbohydrate Content of White and Whole Wheat Bread - June 21, 2017
- 6 “Healthy” Foods That Are Keeping You Fat - June 15, 2017
- What’s In My Travel Bag (Healthy!) - June 9, 2017
- Debunking the Saturated Fat-Cholesterol and Healthy Diet Myth - June 4, 2017
- Proof of the Mind Body Connection! Messages from the Water with Dr. Masaru Emoto - May 22, 2017