Do you HATE winter? Or maybe you don’t like the hot, humid summers? Odds are you’ve probably noticed that you crave different foods during different times of year. In this audio clip Amy shares some insights from Traditional Chinese Medicine to help harmonize your mind and your body with the change of seasons.
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- What Are the Best Shoes for Dance Fitness, Zumba or Working Out? - January 18, 2018
- Top Tips For Avoiding the Winter Blues! - November 29, 2017
- Top 10 Weight Loss Mistakes - November 9, 2017
- My New Healthy Habit I Can Do In My Jammies! - November 2, 2017
- My 5-Minute Habit that Sets My Day Off Right! - October 7, 2017