80% of you’re body is water and its required for all the processes in your body like fat-metabolism, digestion, elimination and for supple hair, skin and nails. But the funny thing is, often we mistake signs for hunger that are really signs of THIRST…and this can make you gain unnecessary weight!
In this video, you’ll learn an easy trick to see if you are dehydrated that you can do anywhere!
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- What Are the Best Shoes for Dance Fitness, Zumba or Working Out? - January 18, 2018
- Top Tips For Avoiding the Winter Blues! - November 29, 2017
- Top 10 Weight Loss Mistakes - November 9, 2017
- My New Healthy Habit I Can Do In My Jammies! - November 2, 2017
- My 5-Minute Habit that Sets My Day Off Right! - October 7, 2017