Healthy, natural and delicious, bone broth has many various health and medicinal benefits in addition to it’s powerful immune system support.
Grandma was right!
In a perfect world, we would make our own bone broth at home, but unfortunately I am not able to do that. So I’ve found the next best thing (or maybe better!): direct mail order of fresh, natural and homemade broth right to your door!
I found the #1 natural, online mail order distribution store on the market: The Brothery bone broth is the only brand recommended by top natural health experts Louise Hay and Heather Dane and is my favorite brand of bone broth (I love the organic chicken). It homemade and made with Palomar Mountain Spring Water, by hand and is delicious, organic, certified-humane and verified non-GMO. Just place the order online and it’s sent frozen sealed in a few days right to your house.
Whether I’m sick or feel a cold coming on, or want an immune, skin, hair, nails boost or to heat up on a cold New England night, I heat some up on the stove top and with in minutes I’m a kid again!
Fresh Bone Broth Benefits Include:
- Significantly contributes to the support of overall joint health
- Aids in exercise and stress recovery
- Is high in protein
- Rich in collagen and gelatin
- High in bio-available (usable) minerals, amino acids, and compounds, such as proline, glycine, glycosaminoglycan, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate.
- Builds and maintains strong bones and connective tissues (ligaments and tendons)
- Helps restore and support healthy digestive function because of the high gelatin content (which naturally lines the gastrointestinal (GI) tract)
- Assist individuals with food allergies
- Promotes the growth of good bacteria (probiotics) in the body
- Is AWESOME for hair, skin and nails because of the high amount of collagen and gelatin which keep skin smooth, firm, and reduces wrinkles and strengthen hair and nails as well as speeding growth
- Contains highly absorbable forms of minerals and electrolytes, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, and sulfur, which support healthy circulation, bone density, nerve function, heart health, digestive health, and cellular health
- Supports overall metabolic function
- Assist in the body’s natural detoxification efforts, and to boost the immune system