The average person gains 7 pounds over the holiday season…but that doesn’t have to be you! On this show, Amy explains the magic of Zumba and it’s miraculous power to get you off the couch and moving your body even during the cold of winter!
The following two tabs change content below.
Often described as a combination of Lucille Ball, Beyonce and Mother Theresa, Amy Fournier is a former People-Pleaser turned Healthy Lifestyle Entrepreneur who’s all about creating and maintaining GOOD ENERGY! She believes a fit body and mind go together and specializes in natural health and beauty methods from the inside out. Amy is also the Founder of Miami Fitness & Lifestyle®, located in North Andover, Massachusetts which is a unique fusion of specialty fitness classes with community, education and fun for women. Amy considers herself to be a student of life and a work in progress – she is also a vlogger, author, International fitness cover model, workshop presenter, dance, fitness and yoga instructor, philanthropist, friend, daughter, nap-lover and lucky Mom to cute little fur-baby, Charlotte.
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- What Are the Best Shoes for Dance Fitness, Zumba or Working Out? - January 18, 2018
- Top Tips For Avoiding the Winter Blues! - November 29, 2017
- Top 10 Weight Loss Mistakes - November 9, 2017
- My New Healthy Habit I Can Do In My Jammies! - November 2, 2017
- My 5-Minute Habit that Sets My Day Off Right! - October 7, 2017