Amy talks about why we all love Zumba so much!
The following two tabs change content below.
Amy Fournier is a former People Pleaser turned Healthy Lifestyle Entrepreneur. She specializes in emotional fitness, stress and energy management, work-life balance, natural health and beauty from the inside out. She is the Founder of Miami Fitness & Lifestyle, located in North Andover, Massachusetts which is a unique fusion of specialty fitness classes with community and fun for women. Amy considers herself to be a student of life and a work in progress – she is also an artist, workshop presenter, dance/fitness/yoga instructor, author, International fitness cover model, philanthropist, friend, daughter and lucky Mom to cute little fur-baby, Charlotte.
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- The Real Sugar/Carbohydrate Content of White and Whole Wheat Bread - June 21, 2017
- 6 “Healthy” Foods That Are Keeping You Fat - June 15, 2017
- What’s In My Travel Bag (Healthy!) - June 9, 2017
- Debunking the Saturated Fat-Cholesterol and Healthy Diet Myth - June 4, 2017
- Proof of the Mind Body Connection! Messages from the Water with Dr. Masaru Emoto - May 22, 2017