Ladies and Gentlemen, CHEMISTRY is more important than CALORIES!
Here are the top 10 problem areas and mistakes I see people make when trying to “eat healthy” and lose weight.
Hope it helps…LMK 😉
- Eating too much protein
- Excessive stress/cortisol
- Not including liquid calories (shakes, packaged meals, fancy coffees, energy drinks)
- Dairy: milk, cheese, butter, whey, yogurt
- Damaged, tired and toxic liver (which controls metabolism, sugar/fat burning, detox, etc)
- Lack of adequate sleep
- Overeating/Emotional Eating: eating past physical hunger
- Nuts, legumes, beans, seeds and flours/oils
The following two tabs change content below.
Amy Fournier is a former People-Pleaser now Healthy Lifestyle Entrepreneur. She specializes in managing and maximizing ENERGY, emotional fitness, natural health and beauty from the inside out. She is the Founder of Miami Fitness & Lifestyle®, located in North Andover, Massachusetts which is a unique fusion of specialty fitness classes with community and fun for women. Amy considers herself to be a student of life and a work in progress – she is also a vlogger, author, International fitness cover model, workshop presenter, dance, fitness and yoga instructor, philanthropist, friend, daughter, nap-lover and lucky Mom to cute little fur-baby, Charlotte.
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- Top 10 Weight Loss Mistakes - November 9, 2017
- My New Healthy Habit I Can Do In My Jammies! - November 2, 2017
- My 5-Minute Habit that Sets My Day Off Right! - October 7, 2017
- 12 Steps to Self-Care - July 28, 2017
- Maybe You’re Not Hungry…Maybe You’re Actually THIRSTY Instead! How To Know If You’re Dehydrated - July 3, 2017