Your footwear is extremely important and is essentially your only “equipment” for your workout. Therefore it is very important to invest in yourself with a good pair of sneaks not only to prevent injury but to also facilitate ease of movement when you bust a move!
How do you know when it’s time for a new pair?
A sore back, knee problems, achy joints and worn down arches are signs it’s time to upgrade your equipment. 4-5 months is an average lifespan of any fitness sneaker yet if they look like they’ve lost their spunk then you can bet they definitely have!
And don’t worry, you don’t have to throw out your sneaks after this time, you can still wear them around the house or doing errands or whatever. It’s just that the important support you need won’t be there anymore.
So I hope you take care of that amazing body you have an help it run smoothly and with high energy for all long time by investing in your equipment and self!
Get The Sneakers I Wear at 10% OFF! Use code: FitAmy6 at Checkout with the button below:
Are you a Newbie? See my Tips for Newbies to Class here!
Latest posts by Amy Fournier (see all)
- What Are the Best Shoes for Dance Fitness, Zumba or Working Out? - January 18, 2018
- Top Tips For Avoiding the Winter Blues! - November 29, 2017
- Top 10 Weight Loss Mistakes - November 9, 2017
- My New Healthy Habit I Can Do In My Jammies! - November 2, 2017
- My 5-Minute Habit that Sets My Day Off Right! - October 7, 2017