Somethings in life are counter-intuitive. When it comes to balancing your dynamic, miraculous and beautiful body, creating “more” sometimes requires you “do” less.
Yin and yang are opposing yet complementary forces that create balance, sustain life and support vibrant health. One is not better or worse than the other and they can’t function without one another. Yang represents activity, heat, and expansion, and yin provides a counterbalance to that via rest, recovery and refueling. The yin restores, rebuilds, and refreshes your body.
Although our culture praises and encourages activity, it is important to recognize that the source of fuel for that activity must be nourished if we want to promote healthy longevity and prevent burning out early in life.
Symptoms of Yin Energy Deficiency:
- Inability to “turn off mind”
- Sleep problems
- Feeling “hyper”, wound up, anxious
- Excessive worry
- Lack of being able to get in touch with intuition
- Chronic muscle tension that won’t go away
- Lack of inner peace, calm and sense of well-being
- Feeling “exhausted but hyper”
- Inability to express (or identify) emotions and feelings
- Lack of spontaneity
- Blocked creativity
- Fixed mindset and thinking
- Feeling disconnected from self or others
- Type A personality
- Menopausal symptoms and PMS
- Adrenal Fatigue (burned out stress-handling glands)
- and more!!!
I am a big fan of the BIG picture and have learned through the years, the only way to get and KEEP a fit, healthy body and mind is to take a long-term, holistic approach. With a little know-how, time and experience, we learn to know when to “push it” and when to “back off” and chill, allowing the wisdom of the body to take the lead….which is a beautiful feeling!:)
Learn more on how to replenish your yin energy by attending one of my special events, programs or workshops or tuning into my weekly LIVE online Coaching Calls (Email me for details: email@example.com)
Hope to see you soon!