If you’ve ever wondered what separates the people who lose weight and keep it off- staying fit year after year, you’re in luck! I’ve wondered it too!
So I did some research and found out! People who get fit and stay fit all share specific traits and mind-sets that are VERY different from people who just “try” to be fit or “wish” they were fit.
I’ve narrowed it down to THE TEN TOP TRAITS OF FIT PEOPLE. Take a look at how many you have, and if you’re missing any, well now you know what to work on! 🙂
Are your genetics against you
and you’re just destined for “unfitness”
or is there something The Fit know that you don’t???
THE TEN TOP TRAITS OF FIT PEOPLE
- Fit people like to sweat because they know it indicates they are burning calories!
- Fit people like being sore after a workout because they know it means their body is changing!
- Fit people look forward to exercise rather than dread it because they know it gets them one step closer to their goals!
- Fit people do not regard the discipline they have with their healthy diets on a daily basis as a sacrifice because they remember the reward is having a fit, trim and sexy body. Likewise they don’t feel resentful or deprived when abstaining from fattening, high-calorie, sugar-filled or otherwise fast or junk food.
- Fit people like to learn about nutrition and different exercise routines and their hunger for knowledge is insatiable. Plus they keep an open mind to the new, always receptive to learning more or better ways to improve and grow.
- Fit people are inspired by other fit people rather than angered or resentful of them –nor do they make excuses thinking “they have it easier/different than me”. Fit people look at another fit person as an example of proof, or even hope that it can be done.
- Fit people always get back on the program (eventually!), no matter how often they fall off or for how long.
- Fit people do not expect instant results. After just a few workouts or healthy meals, they do not expect to “be fit and trim. Instead, they know that with consistency and commitment results WILL come.
- Fit people focus on what they do want, they visualize their success and think in terms of where they are going, not where they presently are.
- …and lastly, Fit People commit to being fit, whereas Wanna-B’s wish they were!
For more information on diet, exercise and holistic health…
“LIKE” “Zumba Dance with Amy” on Facebook for free diet and exercise tips!