Do you try to follow a healthy diet and exercise but still have weight you can’t lose?
Do you suffer from gas, bloating, digestive problems, skin problems and achy joints?
- Digestive problems
- Tingling or itching in the mouth
- Skin problems: rashes, hives, itching or eczema
- Inflammation: joint problems (aches, pains, arthritis), swelling of the lips, face, tongue, throat, etc.
- Thyroid problems: Hashimoto’s, graves, etc.
- Sinus problems or nasal congestion
- Asthma or trouble breathing
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation, nausea
- Dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting
- Brain fog
- Poor mood/Depression
- Low energy
Like I always say: the key to being healthy and fit is to know YOUR body and YOUR self and not judge what your body and its symptoms are telling you but rather respect it and follow it.
What to do about it
- Gluten. (the proteins found in wheat, barley, rye etc.)
- FODMAPs (Fermentable Oligosaccharides, Disaccharides, Monosaccharides and Polyols)
- Fructose: A simple sugar found in many fruits and vegetables that also makes up the structure of table sugar and most added sugars.
- Lactose: A carbohydrate found in dairy products like milk.
- Fructans: Found in many foods, including grains like wheat, spelt, rye and barley.
- Galactans: Found in large amounts in legumes.
- Polyols: Sugar alcohols like xylitol, sorbitol, maltitol and mannitol. They are found in some fruits and vegetables and often used as sweeteners.
You see, there is power in knowledge and knowing that you DO have more control over how you look and feel than you realize! My passion is helping people realize this and to help them realize how they are unknowingly sabotaging themselves from getting what they want.
If it helps you, please let me know in the comments below! 🙂