If you haven’t yet heard, cell phones and excessive electromagnetic radiation are now considered the new smoking.
Sources of Non-Native Electromagnetic Radiation
These unnatural, “non-native” frequencies basically scramble our own natural biorhythms and wreak havoc in our bodies. In fact, the body actually responds as if the incoming signal was an invader (like a virus). This results in all kinds of unwanted symptoms and problems, many of which may be hard to identify. – Blushield, Co.
Common Symptoms of Excessive Non-Native EMF Exposure
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Sleep problems
- Skin rashes
- Sore eyes
- Heart palpitations
What You Can Do About It Without Throwing Away Your Cell Phone!
So how do you live in this world knowing all this?
Well, now that you know you can stay educated and safe.
Be smart and take measures:
1. Turn off all electrical devices when not in use (and unplug)
2. Keep all wireless devices (yes, phones) AWAY from your body/head
3. NEVER sleep with a wireless device near you
4. PLEASE keep all wireless away from children and their developing brains and bodies
5. Make sure you spend time OUTSIDE in nature and natural light every day and as much as possible.
6. Ground your feet directly into the Earth to help regulate your natural Biorhythms and electrical current
8. Never put a laptop or phone in your lap
9. Limit cellular use and have strict rules to power-down electronics – especially at night
10. Stay human and in touch with your primitive nature. It’s cool to have fancy and fun new things but not at the expense of our health and happiness!:)
A great tip I got from EMF Expert Nicolas Pineault,to dramatically reduce your EMF exposure is to simply change the way you use your cell phone.
Just do 3 simple things differently with your phone:
1) Put your phone on “Airplane Mode” at Night.
2) When you are speaking on the phone, use speaker phone or a wired headset – and do your best to keep it one foot away from your body.
3) Anytime you are traveling with your phone in your pocket or bra – turn it to “Airplane Mode”. (or better yet, DON’T PUT IT THERE NEXT TO YOUR BODY!)
This third step may seem like it’s the hardest, but it’s a really important one. After all, a lot of studies show that men who keep a cellphone in their pocket have decreased testosterone and sperm count, and other studies also show that women who carry cellphones in their bra may have increased risks of breast cancer.
- 1st – Airplane mode at night
- 2nd – Speaker Phone or Headset & Keep one foot away
- 3rd – Airplane Mode When In Your Pocket