Ladies and Gentlemen, CHEMISTRY is more important than CALORIES!
Here are the top 10 problem areas and mistakes I see people make when trying to “eat healthy” and lose weight.
Hope it helps…LMK 😉
- Eating too much protein
- Excessive stress/cortisol
- Not including liquid calories (shakes, packaged meals, fancy coffees, energy drinks)
- Dairy: milk, cheese, butter, whey, yogurt
- Damaged, tired and toxic liver (which controls metabolism, sugar/fat burning, detox, etc)
- Lack of adequate sleep
- Overeating/Emotional Eating: eating past physical hunger
- Nuts, legumes, beans, seeds and flours/oils